Good day, totally good day all around. To remember all of the good things, I’m going to make a list: (I’m also too tired to explain everything that happened in detail). Here we go…
- Ayaka Isono at SFCM! Brilliant, absolutely BRILLIANT pianist. I was transported to another place. Want to work with her, do portraits of her and her instrument.
- Farmers market at Grove & Divis/Broderick. Always a good day when you start it off with samples from the fm and plenty of good produce to take home for the week. Even though it was *ahem* “raining” (more like misting or drizzling) it was good to go. I bought about $12 worth of food. Doesn’t sound like much but it will last me the week. (Hopefully).
- Dance party in the living room. Always good (especially good when your knee(s) cooperate).
- Scramble & photo time at home.
- Lounging around & reading in baths.
- Seeing good friends old and new, drinks, wine and cheese (specifically), and a ride home.
- Finally having my roomates back = good to be not so alone in the house again.
This ends my list.